lundi 22 septembre 2014

Interview by Ines B.

Your firsts impressions...

with a 4 form student

Is there a real difference between 5 form and 4 form ?
No, I think it is like a second year of 5 form, the level il low
Do you think you will stay at gerson next year ?
Yes, my parents want I finish my college here and after I will change
What do you think about mr Cadet and Mrs de Beauvais ?
There are nice, Mrs de Beauvais is so cool !
How do you imagine the rest of the year ?
I don't know, all can arrive !

1 commentaire:

  1. Well Done Ines!!!!
    I love the Union Jack Colours
    a few mistakes:
    1.year 5 instead of 5 form
    2.level IS
    3.want ME to finish
    4.to finish secondary school / college is university in England :)
    5.Mr Cadet
    6.all can arrive ...:(( >>come what may!

    !!!!!Thanks for the article!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer